Student project at imec (Thesis)
The project will focus on an innovative control of an inductive power radiator used for delivering energy to implantable devices.
What will you be doing?
Within this project you will do:
System simulation and circuit design.
What we do for you
As the world-best research institute, we are the center of the excellence in electronic design for Internet of Things and Healthcare applications. In this internship project, you will be working on the cutting-edge research project, under the supervision of the world-renown researchers from diverse background.
Who you are
• Electrical Engineering Background with good analytical skills.
• Deep knowledge and understanding of circuits and systems.
• Experience in PCB design.
• Experience in microcontroller programming is a plus.
• Structured way of reporting, both orally and written.
• Motivated student eager to work independently and expand knowledge in the field.
• Good written and verbal English skills.
Click on 'apply here' to submit your application. You will then be redirected to e-recruiting.